Screen Printing Machines
- World's largest manufacturer of precision screen printing machines.
- Print all of your flat & cylindrical products.
- Training & immediate support provided.
- Over 30 years of designing & manufacturing knowledge.
UV Curing Systems
- For UV curing your flat and cylindrical products.
- Revolutionary patented irradiator design.
- Proprietary mirror finish reflects 98% of UV energy.
- Tri-power system (200/300/400 WPI).
Flame Treatment Machine
- Universal tooling - no changeover required.
- Adjustable burner height and angular position.
- Geneva drive mechanical indexer will last you decades of heavy use.
- Increase the ink adhesion of your products before screen printing.
- Industry standard flatness of +/- .001".
- Customize your vacuum table size, zones and more!
- Modular mounting options for any system.
- Options available to suit your application.
Screen Printing Manufacturer with State-of-the-Art Solutions
Systematic Automation is a screen printing manufacturer providing precision automated machines to numerous types of businesses of all sizes to perform various printing processes. As the world’s largest manufacturer of precision screen printing machines, Systematic Automation is committed to designing, engineering and manufacturing industry leading equipment. We offer a wide selection of screen printing machines, with standard and custom options, providing customer support for training, maintenance, and supplies.
We understand the importance of purchasing the right piece of equipment for your automated printing needs. If you perform a screen printing process, or are considering bringing a printing project in-house, Systems Automation can help you meet your business goals. For more than thirty years we have been a leader in the industry, providing our customers with manufacturing expertise and innovation, and setting the standards for screen printing today.
Applications Served by Screen Printing Equipment Manufacturers
A screen printing manufacturer makes the various printing machines that are part of an integral operation to a wide array of applications. These machines can perform automated printing functions on various substrates such as paper, metal, and glass in a multitude of shapes including flat, cylindrical, rigid or flexible products. There are so many applications for screen printing that we simply cannot list them all, but some of the more common industry uses are:
- Advertising – printing on cards, calendars, pens, cups, magnets, clothing
- Electronics – printing onto electrical devices such as labeling instructions and warnings
- Glassware – designer or specialty glassware, college sports logos, various brand awareness purposes
- Automotive – a multitude of automotive applications, printing onto plastic, metal and glass components is a quality, precision screen printing process
- Aerospace – printing on plastic, metal and glass components – where long lasting performance in extreme conditions is vital.
- Pharmaceutical – various printing on cylindrical products, bottles, syringes and containers. Printing onto glass microbial slides is possible with precision equipment.
- Various printing required in plastic industries for a multitude of industrial processes
Whatever your industry, screen printing your products is a fantastic, cost effective way to raise brand awareness, or add automation and efficiency to several precision manufacturing processes.
Benefits Provided by Screen Printer Manufacturers
There are many benefits to a semi-automatic or fully automatic screen printing process. Automating your mass production process in an efficient manner provides a direct increase in profits. A screen printing machine can do the work of one or several employees, automatically and with consistent quality output.
Screen printing machines can be incorporated with other automated auxiliary equipment such as conveyor belts for an even more efficient and automated process. Automated processes coupled with quick cycle times provide efficiencies that will quickly convert into an increased bottom line.
Systematic Automation is the world’s largest manufacturer of precision screen printing machines and we have the experience, expertise and resources to provide you with high quality equipment, made in the United States with domestic support and customer service. Please contact us for more information on the benefits of working with the leading screen printing manufacturer.
What do you want to screen print?
Systematic Automation screen printing machines make it easier than ever for you to print on your cylindrical, flat, rigid and flexible products. Serving the advertising, electronic, glassware, automotive, aerospace, cosmetic, pharmaceutical and plastic industries for over 30 years, we have proven solutions for almost any application. Every machine is rigorously tested to ensure quality before it is shipped to your company. Bringing you a simple and efficient solution for your production is our goal.
Need to UV cure your ink?
Systematic Automation manufactures proven solutions for conventional UV curing and LED curing for inks, adhesives and coatings. Modular design using high grade electrical components means serviceability and a long production life. From phone support to replacement parts, we have you covered. Contact us today for the right machine for curing your flat and cylindrical products.
About Systematic Automation
Systematic Automation is the world’s largest manufacturer of precision screen printing machines, vacuum tables, cylindrical flame treatment systems and UV curing systems. Backed by more than three decades of manufacturing expertise and innovation, our time tested and proven systems continue to set the standards for screen printing today. We will provide you with a labor saving solution for your production. It does not matter if you are new to screen printing, we will answer any questions you have. The design simplicity of Systematic Automation machines do not require skilled labor and every machine purchase comes with a free day of training at our factory in Connecticut. Contact us today for a labor saving system for your application.
Thousands of installations worldwide
Model F1 – Semi-Automatic – Flat & Cylindrical
The Model F1 was designed for simplicity, versatility and reliability. The system is completely pneumatic, with no electrical components to become obsolete or burn out. The first Model F1, manufactured in 1983, is still in operation today. The machine was designed with the operator in mind, no skilled labor required. For information on curing your flat & cylindrical products, click here. For flame treating your cylindrical products, click here
Raise your throughput and lower your labor
Vinci 1452 – Automatic – Cylindrical
The simplicity of the unique, high speed machine indexer and cam based controls makes running and maintaining this machine amazingly simple. Forced hot air is applied to the product after print. The forced hot air system can be replaced by the Ultra Light UV System. At typical speeds of 72 parts per minute and higher, you can print millions of parts per year. It is rated for continuous duty, 3 shifts per day, 7 days per week.
Fully automate your screen printing process
Super ROI – Automatic – Cylindrical
The simple and modular design allows service and maintenance with basic tools. There are no complicated computers or dedicated control boards to become obsolete or burn out, just the most rugged machine and reliable control system.The Super ROI comes integrated with the Systematic Automation Ultra Light UV System. The Super ROI may have pretreatment options integrated such as Plasma-Jet and flame.