Introducing the new industry standard for sheet storage systems of aluminum, steel, glass, composites, laminates, granite or other suitable materials. The system protects sheets from damage and deformation while allowing easy viewing for sheet selection. The system allows for incoming material shipments to be quality control inspected, documented and stored safely. You will have the capability to quickly and safely handle heavy sheet material with speed and ease. Your material handling labor time will be significantly reduced. No more picking sheets for production from a stack.Sheets are densely stored vertically and slide in and out on nylon rollers. The storage system allows adjustment for various sheet widths. Each slot is numbered. Corresponding paper (or electronic) data sheets can be maintained by the operator to record the condition of each sheet in the rack. This allows optimum utilization of sheets and a recorded pre-inspected inventory. An optional modular boom and hoist with suction cups is available for retrieval of sheets. Custom sizes and configurations are made to order.
Solve Five Problems At Once
- Quality control and documentation of all incoming sheets upon receipt of material.
- Inventory level control and sheet utilization system.
- Dense storage (up to 80% floor space saving).
- Protection of sheet inventory when in storage.
- Compact work flow system, from incoming material, inspection, storage buffer and delivery to work cell.
1 Step 1