For curing inks, adhesives and coatings.
Touch screen control panel.
Power supply 200/300/400 WPI tri-power system.
Accessories for flat and 3D products.
Revolutionary energy efficient design.
The world’s most reliable UV system.
When you buy Systematic Automation UV curing equipment you’re getting something more than the world’s most reliable UV system. You’re getting an entire organization of people. Our technical support, problem-solving abilities and research and development resources are priceless.
No one knows this business like Systematic Automation. And we’re available to you with every UV curing machine we make. We’ll help develop a UV curing machine that can help you cut costs and increase production. We’ll solve processing problems or provide technical service wherever you need it. Whenever you need it.
And because we plan to meet your UV equipment needs for a long, long time, we’ve doubled our UV research spending. Doubled our UV engineering and UV manufacturing facilities. And, as a result, doubled our ability to respond with even higher performance UV equipment and technical support you’ll need in the future.
The process of UV curing with our Ultra Light UV Equipment will result in a superior product appearance, reduced energy expenses, increased throughput, decorating, bonding/coating. All this without the VOCs and other environment hazards that certain solvent inks bring. We provide UV lamps, UV curing systems and will assist you in finding the correct UV ink for your process. Our UV curing systems are used for coatings and adhesives for wood, glass, metal, plastic and paper. The Ultra Light UV system offers Tri-power settings for configuration of 200/300/400 WPI.
We will provide you with a UV curing solution for your application. Manufacturing is done at the United States factory for optimal quality control. Call us anytime for immediate customer support. We have the leading experts ready to take your UV curing questions. Chances are very good we have the pre-engineered system for you.
Obviously, we’ve invested a lot in our UV products. But we look at this way: it’s much more than an investment in our future, it’s an investment in yours. And you can’t afford anything else.
Touch Screen Control Panel
Main Operational Screen
- All the functions of the Ultra Light system are accessed from the touch screen control panel.
- The system consists of three modes of operation: Setup, Run and Monitor. Each mode is simply chosen by a touch of a button on the main screen.
- The operator can switch between all modes even when the UV is in operation.
Setup Mode Screen
- Setup mode is a password protected screen that allows the operator to set the delay on/off time of the blower. Multiple blowers may e configured in a system.
- The total operational hours of the lamp is displayed in a message box.The operator resets this hour meter reading when a new lamp is installed in the system.
Run Mode Screen
- Different lamp power settings (200/300/400 WPI) are chosen by a simple touch of the screen
- Status of the UV lamp as well as step by step instructions for the UV system are displayed in the message box at the lower right section of the screen. This straight forward and intuitive approach allows a novice operator to operate the Ultra Light system easily.
Monitor Mode Screen
- Condition of the UV lamp, lamp current and total lamp operation hours are displayed on the monitor mode screen.
Dozens of standard machines for curing flat, 3 dimensional and cylindrical items are available
The UV conveyor machine has an output of up to 400 watts per inch of UV power for maximum efficiency and speed. Effective UV curing is achieved by matching the spectral output of the UV lamp to that required by your formulation and film thickness. Our knowledgeable staff can recommend the best UV lamp type for your specific application. All of our UV curing machines use industry standard UV lamps which are always in stock for immediate delivery.
For UV curing cylindrical products such as bottles, cups, mugs, and more. Touch screen controls, rugged and reliable power supply unit, and revolutionary irradiator design, have all been engineered for optimum reliability at the most competitive cost. Our UV curing machines are the most energy efficient curing systems in the world.