You’ve got a business to run – jobs to get done and payroll to make. We understand those pressures and it shows in the machines we design and build. The Model F1-DC Precision Screen Printer will be an asset for your business that will keep paying for itself for years to come. No one is in the same class in terms of durable construction and practical design.
This configuration of the Model F1-DC Screen Printer has been optimized for printing on pre-assembled lanyards. The ability to print on pre-assembled lanyards makes it possible to fill your orders quickly. The lanyard is placed onto the printer tooling by the operator and printed within a few seconds. Both sides of the lanyard (left and right) can be printed at the same time. Tooling to accommodate any width and thickness of material is available and changeover between lanyard types & width is quick and easy. Wristbands can even be printed with the machine.
Printing your pre-assembled lanyards has never been so simple!
- Machine tool quality and durability.
- Automatic product hold after print cycle.
- Print both the left and right of the pre-assembled lanyard at the same time.
- Hardened ground and polished shafts with linear ball bearings rated at over 300 million cycles.
- 100% air operation.
- Pneumatic system cannot overload or burn out, or become obsolete.
- Universal screen mounting.
- Hinged rear screen frame holder to provide quick access to screen, squeegee and flood bar.
- Quick release squeegee holder and flood bar assembly.
- Smooth, quiet operation.
- Variable squeegee speed.
- Variable flood bar speed.
- Foot pedal cycle start.
- Adjustable print stroke/print flood length.
- Print/flood cycle – machine “waits” in flood position.
- Heavy-duty welded steel base with casters and tote bins.