The Model F1-DC Will Print Your Pre-assembled Lanyards
The Lanyard Screen Printing Machine is designed for unrivaled speed and exceptional productivity, all in a space efficient package. Six strands of product are printed at once while being fed off of bulk reels. Product tension is maintained to optimize image quality. Automatic full or partial screen lift avoids smudging of ink caused by product sticking to the screen.The printed product continues on through a unique (patent applied for) plastisol ink dryer which uses 1/10 of the electrical power of conventional dryers. Modular construction permits easy servicing or configuration to your particular application.
- Automatic feeding from 6 rolls of product
- Precision Screen Printer with variable print/flood speed, variable print length, stroke counter, and welded steel base
- Tooling plate to accommodate 2 different widths of product
- Extremely efficient forced hot air dryer provides significant energy savings, with variable temperature control, welded steel base, and tote bins
- Single cycle and auto cycle operation
- Full inspection or partial inspection operation
- Crating not included
- Speed range: Up to 7,200 printed feet per hour in partial inspection mode and 5,400 printed feet per hour in full inspection mode. Speed estimate based upon typical print speed, maximum print length per cycle, and printing 6 strands of product at a time
- Material width: 1/4″ to 3/4″
- Screen frame size: 23″ wide x 42″ long Outer Dimensions
- Material feed per cycle: 36.5″ per strand Consult factory if different feed length is required
- Maximum print length per cycle: 34″ per strand
- Pneumatic requirement: 23 CFM, 80 PSI
- Electrical requirement: 208 volts, 3 phase, 40 amps, 60 hertz
Tooling plate to accommodate 2 additional widths of product.
Adjustable squeegee angle. Consult factory regarding your specific needs.