The Bottle Treater has the versatility to provide flame to your products. You will have a turn-key solution for pre-treatment prior to printing at a fraction of the price from competitors. The machine is made entirely in the United States.
Submit your products or drawing of your products and we will manufacture the individual vacuum chucks for each product. Cost of each chuck tooling is $125.00
Your machine will be shipped ready for production.
If you require Pyrosil for your pre-treatment please visit the Model FL.
- Low cost, few parts, minimal floor space.
- A machine you will be proud to bring to your shop floor.
- Made in USA.
- Minimal energy consumption. Minimal gas consumption.
- Spiral ascension and decline allow your product to be treated with smaller energy consumption. Investment savings.
- Ease of use makes it ideal for unskilled labor
- The unit can be plugged into a regular 15 AMP wall plug.
- Heavy duty locking casters for easy system movement.
The Bottle Treater features the revolutionary SA burner.
Flame pretreatment improves the surface tension for superior adhesion. The system will come with the option to use a propane or natural gas. The flame system will remove any oil contaminants on the product. Only a 2″ (51 mm) element is required for the treatment (lowers consumable consumption). This is due to the system vacuum holding the product as it ascends and descends while spiraling.