Simple & Modular Design
The Systematic Automation Model CC-5000 Card Printing Machine has been designed for production printing all types of flat card materials. Of equal importance to the success of your investment is the fact that the CC-5000 incorporates the highest grade materials and workmanship and has few moving parts for increased reliability. The reliability of the CC-5000 assures that your investment will be as prudent as it is productive.
Job setup and changeover are fast and easy thanks to features like X-Y and rotational micro adjustment for screen to part registration. Flip a switch on the control panel and the entire carriage opens wide providing access to the bottom of the screen.
The rear screen frame holder is precision hinged providing quick access to the inside of the screen and squeegee without affecting registration. Screen to part off-contact distance is easily adjusted by turning a handwheel at the top of the machine.
Printed parts are held motionless for 1/2 second on an open area of the feeder prior to ejection onto a dryer conveyor belt. This enables visual inspection of the parts while the machine is in operation.
Configuration Example: PVC ID Card Printer Configuration
Pictures & Videos
- Precision machine tool quality and durability.
- Stainless steel air cylinders.
- Adjustment for varying product widths and thicknesses.
- Hardened, ground and polished shafts, top quality linear ball bearings rated at over 300 million cycles.
- Simple, reliable air logic controls.
- 100% air operation.
- Pneumatic system cannot overload, burn out or become obsolete.
- Universal screen mount.
- Easily removable squeegee/flood bar assembly.
- Flood bar rises and falls alternately with squeegee.
- Hardened steel, feed fingers.
- Smooth, quiet operation.
- Carriage opens pneumatically for screen cleaning and set up.
- Worldwide component parts availability.
- Adjustable print stroke speed.
- Adjustable flood stroke speed.
- Variable stroke length.
- Machine designed to accommodate pre-treat and anti-static, or clean wipe stations.
- Six-digit reset counter.
- Pneumatic control panel.
- Emergency stop.
- Machine leveling feet.
- Single-cycle push button for set up.
- Vacuum pump (4.5 cfm).
- Emergency stop
- Print stroke speed
- Flood stroke speed
- Squeegee pressure (includes gauge)
- Stroke pressure (includes gauge)
- Single-cycle push button
- Single-cycle/automatic mode selector switch
- Vacuum pump, on/off
- Vacuum force
- Plastic cards
- Luggage tags
- Nail files