Full Six Color Edge To Edge Printing
A culmination of years of design experience, the Systematic Automation Model SX is the thoroughbred of multicolor in-line UV presses.
The SX uses a unique patented design which allows full edge to edge printing of substrates. Aircraft grade honeycomb vacuum tables advance from printer to printer and return in a continuous production flow, at speeds up to 1200 parts per hour, for six color finished parts with the most precise multicolor registration possible. The self-contained bolt-in module format allows the SX to be expanded from two to six colors.
The touch screen control panel allows the operator to set all parameters governing machine operation. Flood speed, print speed, stroke length and all other parameters can be saved to control panel for quick recall of repeat production runs.
Ultra Light UV systems, with patented cold mirror technology are standard on the SX. These are the coolest UV units available.
All controls are up-front and include a sliding touch screen control panel that makes set up quick and easy. Other controls include X-Y-Z and R rotational screen adjustment with dial indicators. Screen loading and clamping can easily be achieved by one operator.
Safe operation is always a concern, and the SX integrates safety interlocks, overload protection and protection and break-away carriage with laser detect for operator and machine safety. And as an option, an emergency stop rope, which permits stopping from any location, is available.
The SX has the best price to performance ratio in the industry. Call today and see how the Systematic Automation SX can get the big jobs done.
Pictures & Videos
- Modular design – easy expandability.
- Ease of adaptation for loading and unloading systems.
- Hardened track and roller bearings.
- Lubrication of critical friction parts.
- User friendly program on touch screen.
- Safety interlocks and overload protection for operator safety.
- Dual print head for large size formats.
- Speed and stroke adjustment for flooding and printing.
- X, Y, and angular micro adjust table.
- Screen frame registration for accuracy.
- Air cooled shutter systems provides a constant flow of cool air to the UV irradiator housing.
- Front and rear safety sliding doors with interlocks.
- System dump valve in every module.
- Durable and reliable mechanical and electrical hardware.
- Stainless steel shafts, and aluminum is anodized to resist corrosion.
- Emergency stop.
- Stainless steel air cylinders.
- Screen frame micro adjust.
- Heavy duty welded steel machine base.
- Automatic retracting pins in vacuum table.
- Ultra Light UV system.
- Ultra Light air cooled UV shutter system.
- Product holding vacuum system.
- Adjustable squeegee pressure with gauge and regulator.
- Adjustable squeegee and flood stroke speed.
- Heavy duty locking casters and leveling feet.
- Operator control panel, PLC based control, servo drivers and motors.