The Most Sophisticated Microscope Slide Printer
Systematic Automation has created a fully automatic precision Microscope Slide Printer that allows you to produce perfectly printed slides in exact order quantities, all automatically. It’s brilliantly simple modular design allows you to focus on process and product rather than on the equipment. This is a machine you will be proud to bring to your shop floor. Easy to operate. Easy to understand.
The Microscope Slide Printer will be your reliable workhorse. Plowing through orders large or small. Designed and built entirely in the USA at our factory in Connecticut. Nobody knows how to build rugged and reliable machines like Systematic Automation. We have been doing it since 1983.
- Screen chase for non-standard screen frames.
- Vision system.
- Nikon high resolution camera and monitor with adjustable magnification.
- Additional takeoff trays.
- Special takeoff tray size.
- Loader & unloader.
- Speed range: Variable to 1,080 slides per hour.
- Machine height, width, depth- 61.25″ (1556mm) x 124″ (3150mm) x 108″ (2738mm).
- Shipping weight 2,900 lbs (approximate).
- Registration and repeatability +/- .003″ (.07mm).
- Slide size range .964″ (25mm) min. x 1.004″ (25.5mm) max.
- Slide size range (length 75mm) 2.960″ standard industry tolerance.
- Slide size range (thickness 1mm) .040″ standard industry tolerance.
- In-feed magazine capacity 600 slides (approximate).