Super Precision Screen Printing
The Model SST can screen print up to six colors in one machine cycle with precise accuracy, at an affordable price. The SST is the only screen printing machine in the world that allows you to change the sequence of color laydown without moving screens, squeegees, or flood bars. Automatically double or triple print color with the user friendly touch screen interface. You can also precisely set individual curing exposures and do it all with one UV light source.
This unique motion control system (patent pending) and proprietary graphical user interface are available only from Systematic Automation. The modular design of the machine allows for it to be tailored for your particular process. Whether it be adding a flame treatment system, die cut system or more, we have you covered. Systematic Automation has been working with industries for over 35 years on developing solutions for their screen printing demands.
SST screen printers are at work around the world, in dozens of industries. These machines are producing graphic overlays, membrane switches, decals, signs, 3D parts, nameplates, touch screen panels, glassware, advertising specialties and many other products.
Pictures & Videos
- Reliable, simple design.
- Fast and smooth operation.
- Machine tool quality and durability.
- Design permits simple modification and integration.
- Hardened ground and polished shafts with linear ball bearings rated at over 300 million cycles.
- Extremely accurate sliding table position.
- Table servo drive coupling features overload/crash protection.
- Set “off contact” easily via handwheel.
- Toggle switch on each printer to lift carriage for access to screen frame.
- Rear screen frame holder is hinged providing quick access to inside of screen and squeegee with no loss of registration.
- Easy to set up.
- Squeegee is easily removable and re-installable in seconds without tools.
- Excellent operator protection from UV light and pinch points with free access to printer.
- Safety light curtain guarding.
- Very rigid base manufactured from steel.
- Designed for continuous operation.
- Simple and easy to service.
- Adjustable squeegee and flood stroke speeds.
- Variable squeegee pressure with panel gauge.
- Single cycle two color printing.
- Two 20″ (500 mm) stroke screen printers with X, Y, and angular microadjust tables. Larger sizes available.
- Operator control panel, PLC based control, servo drivers and motors.
- Heavy duty machine casters, and adjustable height leveling feet.
- Independent control panels and circuits for each screen printer.
- Pre-registration pins on screen frame holders.
- Squeegee holder with material and flood bar.
- Quick release pneumatic screen frame clamp controlled by independent panel switches.
- Independent squeegee/flood bar height adjustment.
- Mercury vapor curing unit with fans, power supply and light shield.
- Touch screen interface.