Unobstructed Operator Loading
Sliding table screen printers have certain advantages over “clam shell” type presses. Mainly, they can provide full unobstructed access to the table when loading and unloading your products. You also have the freedom to add more options due to the sliding table movement. For instance, you will be able to add a tacky roller option to the system for lint to collection before the print. Particles on your substrate could affect your image quality. The vacuum table system is used for product hold down. Interchangeable fixtures may also be manufactured for product placement with optional pop up pins for easy operator take off.
Model ST series can be tailored for larger products such as 36″ x 36″, 48″ x 48″ and larger to your specification.
Pictures & Videos
- Machine tool quality and durability.
- Stainless steel air cylinders.
- 100% made in USA.
- Hardened, ground, and polished shafts with linear ball bearings rated at over 300 million cycles.
- 100% air operation.
- Pneumatic system cannot overload or burn out, or become obsolete.
- Variable print stroke length.
- Universal screen mounting.
- Quick release squeegee holder and flood bar assembly.
- Aluminum tooling plate base ground flat within +/- .001” (.025 mm).
- Hinged rear screen frame holder to provide quick access to screen, squeegee and flood bar.
- Smooth, quiet operation.
- Sliding table moves with minimal force for operator safety.
- X, Y, and angular micro adjust table.
- Heavy-duty welded steel base with casters and tote bins.
- Removable storage bins attached to base.
- Foot pedal cycle start.
- Squeegee holder.
- Flood bar.
- Pneumatic control panel.
- Variable print and flood bar speed.
- Adjustable print stroke length.
- Operating pressure adjustment with gauge.
- Print/flood cycle – machine “waits” in flood position.
- Air shut-off switch.
- Screen frame micro adjust.