Automate Your Screen Printing Process
The Model T8-SS (U.S. Patent # 5,784,932) is a compact profit center designed for years of dependable service. Now you can control production output and quality while cutting your labor costs, all with a machine that is easy to use and easy to service. Set-up from one product to the next becomes less a matter of skill and more a matter of setting pre-determined values. This reduces your need for a skilled machine operator and makes screen printing a repeatable process.
The fully automatic screen printer features automatic loading, unloading and UV curing. Mechanical and optical registration for multicolor printing and part inflation for soft sided products are available. The machine includes an 8-station, patented, servo driven, rotary indexer for unmatched accuracy and speed.
Cycle speeds up to 2,000 parts per hour are easily attainable (depending on application). This machine is compact and exceptionally rugged with a control system designed for simplicity and dependability. The servo driven indexer allows machines of any number of stations to be built. Integration with robotic loaders are also available.
Pictures & Videos
- Unique modular design.
- 100% made in USA.
- Simple, reliable, easy to service.
- Machine tool quality and durability.
- Hardened, ground and polished shafts, top quality linear ball bearings rated at over 300 million cycles.
- Harmonic acceleration and deceleration of rotary indexer.
- Overload protection for operator safety.
- Quick release squeegee assembly.
- Flood bar rises and falls alternately with squeegee.
- Smooth, quiet operation.
- Carriage opens pneumatically for screen cleaning and set up.
- Electrical enclosure is hinged and swings open for easy access.
- Patented (U.S. patent #5,784,932) servo driven indexer.
- Product present detector.
- Touch screen controls.
- Ultra Light UV system.
- Ultra Light UV light shutters and guarding.
- Quick change over from one product size to the next.
- variable UV product rotation speed.