The heavy duty pump is capable of viscosities up to 70,000 centipoise. The wetted flow path of the pump is replaceable via tubing, therefore fluids with a short pot life do not damage the pump. In screen printing applications, the controller can be set to dispense after a preset number of print strokes. The Ultra Dispense also features a source low alarm which is set by size of the source container. When the container is low the alarm is sounded. The Ultra Dispense is available as an option on all Systematic Automation screen printers. The controller plugs into a 110 volt outlet. The controller can be signaled to dispense with a 24 volt signal (turn your relay on and off), a proximity sensor that will signal the control which would have a built in power supply, or the controller can convert a pneumatic pulse to the required electrical signal.
The Ultra Dispense is simple to use and does not require maintenance like other ink dispensers on the market. You don’t even have to worry about clean up. The Ultra dispense utilizes a peristaltic pump for taking the ink from the bucket to the screen. All you need to do is put tubbing through the pump. The tubing is very low cost and can be purchased at any major industrial component supplier. One piece of tubbing is all that is required for a day of ink dispensing, saving your operators time to just focus on printing. The Ultra Dispense will pay for itself and is a simple and affordable way to automate part of your screen printing process.
- Pump Speed: Rotate clockwise to increase pumping speed, then push dial to set the speed.
- Counter: Press the up/down arrows to change the number of cycles before the Ultra Dispense Pump dispenses more liquid, then press the “mode” button to set the desired number. Press the “mode” button a second time to get to the “batch” screen. Use the up/down arrows to change the number to the desired amount of dispenses before the alarm signals to notify that the liquid is low, then press the “mode” button to set the desired number.
- Power ON/OFF: Powers the Ultra Dispense Pump
- Primer: Press this button to cycle the pump to prime the liquid through the dispensing hose.
- Alarm: This will sound when liquid levels are low. This is dependent on the set “batch” count number set by the operator.