Digitize Your Documents
The Systematic Automation CV2 is a precision instrument you will be proud to bring to your business. Designed specifically for high quality digital reformatting of flat or three dimensional artifacts. Items such as photographs, maps, fine art and blueprints are precisely positioned for production stitching assembly.
Now you can bring Adobe “Automerge” to the highest level of image quality by maintaining lighting consistency and alignment between image tiles. Set up is simplified. Production runs become effortless. Quality reproduction just can’t get any simpler! The CV2 is available in three standard sizes (30″ x 40″, 40″ x 60″, 50″ x 96″) and available in 2 axis or 1 axis of travel. A vacuum table (without base) is also available.
Standard features of the CV2 table include matte finish black anodize vacuum table top, black anodize inside of the vacuum holes, oil and grease free (sealed, dry linear bearing motion) to eliminate potential contamination, easy to read large print graduation scales on X and Y axis in inch, metric, or both, foot operated vacuum on/off valve to keep hands free for workplace placement, quiet continuous duty vacuum pump, universal mounting flanges on all four corners of the device, and a spring loaded nylon friction brake on X and Y motion which is adjustable in force to hold the table where it is placed and eliminates the need for a table locking device. Options include camera supports, steel top vacuum table for use with magnets, servo motor control for table placement, and more.
The CV2 is the preferred choice for libraries, universities, museums, and the conservation industry. Made entirely in the USA at our ultra modern manufacturing facility. This instrument is a low cost, high precision, durable and versatile tool. It is the new industry standard for visual reproduction of artifacts.
- Steel vacuum staging surface available in flat black, powder coat. (For use with magnets)
- Z-axis gantry available for camera and lighting mounting solutions.
- Automated, servo-driven systems with fully programmable touch screen operator display.
- Staging surface height from floor:
2’ (609 mm).
- Black anodized vacuum table staging surface.
- Table flatness +/- .001” (.025 mm) per square foot.
- Heavy duty steel frame and tracks
with precision bearings.
- Grid and scale for X and Y table position.
- Rubber vibration dampening, height adjustable foot pads.
- Quiet .5 hp vacuum pump.
- Foot activated vacuum on/off gate.
- Modular design for easy set-up and shipping.
- Complete matte black, anodized staging surface.
- Oil and grease free (sealed, dry linear bearing motion) to eliminate
- Clean room compatible.
- Universal mounting flanges on all four corners of vacuum table.
- Easy to read large print graduation scales on X and Y axis in inches,
metric, or both.
- Foot operated vacuum on/off gate to keep hands free.
- Spring loaded nylon friction brake for X and Y motion. Adjustable in
force. Holds the table where it is placed and eliminates the need for a table locking device.
- Table positioning locks.