The Right Solution For Every Industry
The Systematic Automation Model F1 Semi-Automatic machines are the blue collar printers of the industry, combining high quality with affordable cost for years of dependable, precision performance. Extremely simple and reliable, these versatile printers are for a limitless range of screen printable products, regardless of shape or material. You also have the option of changing over from printing flat to cylindrical products in minutes. Engineered and manufactured entirely in the USA, the F1 printers provide the innovation and craftsmanship needed to meet the most exacting production requirements.
Designed to grow your business, Systematic Automation offers literally hundreds of attachment combinations to accommodate future applications. The addition of modular components easily upgrade the F1 to fulfill increased production and customization demands.
Backed by more than three decades of engineering and manufacturing expertise, our time tested and proven systems continue to set the standards for screen printing in every major industry today. When production, precision and price are paramount, your best choice is the Systematic Automation Model F1 Semi-Automatic Precision Screen Printer.
|Colors & Ink|
Pictures and Videos
- 100% manufactured in USA.
- Capability to print flat & cylindrical products.
- Independent flood bar & squeegee speed/height adjustment.
- Universal screen mounting.
- Hinged rear screen frame holder to provide quick access to screen, squeegee and flood bar without losing registration.
- Quick release squeegee holder and flood bar assembly.
- Aluminum tooling plate base ground flat within +/- .001” (.025 mm).
- Micro-adjust knobs located on X,Y location of tooling plate.
- Smooth, quiet operation.
- 100% air operation.
- Pneumatic system cannot overload, burn out, or become obsolete.
- Machine tool quality and durability.
- Stainless steel air cylinders.
- Hardened, ground, and polished shafts with linear ball bearings rated at over 300 million cycles.
- Carriage closes with minimal force for operator safety.
- Variable flood bar speed.
- Adjustable print stroke length.
- Variable carriage down speed.
- Adjustable squeegee pressure with gauge and regulator.
- Foot pedal cycle start.
- Adjustable screen lift height.
- Print/flood cycle – machine “waits” in flood position.
- Air shut-off switch.
- Heavy-duty X, Y, and angular micro adjust table.
- Heavy-duty welded steel base with casters and tote bins.
- Squeegee holder.
- Independent squeegee/flood bar micro height adjustment.