Registration At High Speeds for Maximum Productivity
At the heart of the HLT is the unique Harmonic Lift Table for smooth, fast, vibration-free operation. The micro-adjustable work table adapts to X, Y, and angular axis to meet the toughest of printing challenges. The result is perfect registration at high speeds for maximum productivity.
By lifting the product to the screen, which remains in a fixed position, the HLT also minimizes potential printing flaws caused by dust accumulating on a moving a screen.
Linear bearings, rated at over 300 million cycles, and the HLT’s inherent design simplicity guarantees years of trouble-free service.
Virtually limitless in its applications, the HLT adapts easily to various substrates and shapes
- Thick or thin
Easy setup and fast changeover make the HLT ideal for production runs.
You can also choose from hundreds of custom components and tooling attachments to meet specialized printing needs.
Pictures & Videos
- Machine tool quality and durability.
- Capability to print flat & cylindrical products.
- Stainless steel air cylinders.
- Hardened, ground, and polished shafts with linear ball bearings rated at over 300 million cycles.
- Screen stays stationary – substrate is lifted to screen.
- Independent micro-adjustable squeegee and floodbar height.
- Table features independently micro-adjustable X, Y and angular movements.
- 100% pneumatic operation that cannot overload or burnout.
- Aluminum tooling plate base ground flat within +/- .001” (.025 mm).
- 100% made in USA.
- Quick changeover from flat to cylindrical, tapered or ovals products.
- Flood bar rises and falls alternately with squeegee.
- Hinged rear screen frame holder to provide quick access to screen image area, squeegee and flood bar.
- Smooth, quiet operation.
- Pneumatic control panel.
- Emergency stop.
- Harmonic lifting table with 8′′ movement upward to screen.
- X, Y, and angular micro adjust table.
- Foot pedal cycle start.
- Heavy-duty welded steel base with casters and tote bins.
- Squeegee holder.
- Flood bar.
- Independent squeegee/flood bar height adjustment.