Unobstructed Operator Loading
English Data Sheet | Spanish Data Sheet
Sliding table screen printers have certain advantages over “clam shell” type presses. Mainly, they can provide full unobstructed access to the table when loading and unloading your products. You also have the freedom to add more options due to the sliding table movement. For instance, you will be able to add a tacky roller option to the system for lint to collection before the print. Particles on your substrate could affect your image quality. The vacuum table system is used for product hold down. Interchangeable fixtures may also be manufactured for product placement with optional pop up pins for easy operator take off.Model ST series can be tailored for larger products such as 36″ x 36″, 48″ x 48″ and larger to your specification.
- Adjustable squeegee pressure with gauge and regulator.
- Vacuum table. Anodized top surface available.
- Automatic retracting pins in vacuum table.
- Three precision dial indicators mounted on X, Y, and angular micro adjustable table.
- Dual print head for precise squeegee pressure for images 16” (406 mm) or wider.
- Adjustable squeegee angle.
- Pneumatic screen frame clamps.
- Anti-static device.
- Pre-print product cleaning tacky roller.
- Automatic ink dispenser.
- Stroke counter.