The Model UVSP LED (U.S. Patent # 6,397,491 B1) is designed for those who demand outstanding UV curing performance, energy efficiency and the highest return on investment. The UVSP LED features a 360 degree cure, not uneven and marginal “spin on the fly” curing as found on in-line conveyor systems. Your product has direct UV exposure for a uniform cure.
The UVSP LED utilizes an air cooled Phoseon LED curing system. Phoseon systems are available in for 365, 385, 395 and 405nm. Phoseon systems offer energy efficiency when compared to conventional UV systems. The LED curing system can last in excess of 30,000 hours on time. No ozone is emitted as opposed to the conventional UV system. You no longer need to worry about exhausting ozone from your building.
Universal vacuum plates securely hold most cylindrical products without the need for special holding nests. When special holding nests are needed, such as for small diameter tubes, the nest (or spindles) insert into the vacuum plate center hole without tools. All of these features are available in one compact machine requiring minimal floor space.
If you require flame pretreatment to improve adhesion, check out our Model FL Cylindrical Flame Treatment Machine.
Systematic Automation provides OEM support and will design and manufacture a system to meet your customer’s specifications with your company logo and colors.
- Entire print area rotated past LED emitting window. Uniformity of cure, an inherent feature of LED, is guaranteed.
- LED peak irradiance of 16W/cm2 allows for fast cycling time. Long wavelength of LED ensures consistent cure
- No tooling is required for change over. adjust LED distance from various product sizes via hand wheel.
- Whether curing inks, coatings, or adhesives, the UVSP LED system allows adjustment of indexing and rotation speed as well as UV intensity.
- Compact, air cooled LED lamp design requires no chiller, or field replaceable components.
- Affordable price.
- Length 48″ (1219 mm).
- Width 36″ (914 mm).
- Height 60″ (1524 mm).
- Sizes: 6″ (152 mm), 12″ (304 mm), 18″ (457 mm) and larger versions available built to your specifications.
- Maximum substrate height 15″ (381 mm).
- Maximum substrate diameter 14″ (356 mm).
- Variable speed AC motor control with digital readout.
- Machine weight: 600 lbs. (272 Kg).